RCU Forums - View Single Post - Give Me Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 10:51 AM
TheKennyKiller
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Give Me Suggestions

ORIGINAL: supertib

Actually you are missing the big picture here and missing a pile of the history behind these posts.....dig a little deeper before you start taking sides.....

lets go over the sequence of this thread !

OP asks not to be discriminated against because he has a X-1 CR...........he then says he's looking for a really fast reliable engine with a budget up to $300.00.........he then mentions he likes Nova, then mentions the P5 was one of his all time favorites.........

SO I suggest my modified P5 XLT... It is in his budget, it fit his needs of high speed and power, and it is based off one of his all time favorite engines............Pretty perfect fit really..........

But no, not on this forum.... the Nitroexpress chimes in derisively about putting a $300.00 engine in a X-1 CR ( basically discriminating against it, and then not paying any attention to the OP's post ) ...then others troll me saying I am biased and just flogging my engines........................................... When meanwhile the engine I suggested would legitimately be the best fitting to what he asked for.... Its a P5, its fast as hell, and its in his budget ! ...Yes it happens to be one of my engines, but that doesn't change the fact it is the best suited to the OP's post.....which is why I posted it in the first place................ All the guys on this forum have everyone browbeat into having to run cheap junky Taiwanese engines, that they can't even once recognize when someone is actually asking about a fast $300.00 Nova........

Anyways, yes I am the bad guy for trying to give the OP the advice he was looking for and defending myself from the budget engine brigade that hides out on this forum ! ........
Can't you see that the more passionate you are or the more elitist you make yourself out to be the bigger the target gets on your back? I really think it's you that has missed the bigger picture here. Rather than being tactful about it you have played your part in turning this thread into an absolute circus, some people are trying to help you by pointing this out while I'm sure most others are reading along and either laughing or rolling their eyes. If you can't see that then I hope you have fun bickering with people over crap for the rest of your life.