RCU Forums - View Single Post - Give Me Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 11:41 AM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Give Me Suggestions

ORIGINAL: TheKennyKiller

ORIGINAL: supertib

Actually you are missing the big picture here and missing a pile of the history behind these posts.....dig a little deeper before you start taking sides.....

lets go over the sequence of this thread !

OP asks not to be discriminated against because he has a X-1 CR...........he then says he's looking for a really fast reliable engine with a budget up to $300.00.........he then mentions he likes Nova, then mentions the P5 was one of his all time favorites.........

SO I suggest my modified P5 XLT... It is in his budget, it fit his needs of high speed and power, and it is based off one of his all time favorite engines............Pretty perfect fit really..........

But no, not on this forum.... the Nitroexpress chimes in derisively about putting a $300.00 engine in a X-1 CR ( basically discriminating against it, and then not paying any attention to the OP's post ) ...then others troll me saying I am biased and just flogging my engines........................................... When meanwhile the engine I suggested would legitimately be the best fitting to what he asked for.... Its a P5, its fast as hell, and its in his budget ! ...Yes it happens to be one of my engines, but that doesn't change the fact it is the best suited to the OP's post.....which is why I posted it in the first place................ All the guys on this forum have everyone browbeat into having to run cheap junky Taiwanese engines, that they can't even once recognize when someone is actually asking about a fast $300.00 Nova........

Anyways, yes I am the bad guy for trying to give the OP the advice he was looking for and defending myself from the budget engine brigade that hides out on this forum ! ........
Can't you see that the more passionate you are or the more elitist you make yourself out to be the bigger the target gets on your back? I really think it's you that has missed the bigger picture here. Rather than being tactful about it you have played your part in turning this thread into an absolute circus, some people are trying to help you by pointing this out while I'm sure most others are reading along and either laughing or rolling their eyes. If you can't see that then I hope you have fun bickering with people over crap for the rest of your life.

LOL ! Nobody is rolling their eyes any more then I am ............ Just just don't know the full history !

Just because a core group of forum trolls decides to target me will have zero effect on the things I post.... I am Canadian, I played hockey growing up, backing down from a fight is not in my blood ! so if someone picks a fight with me, a fight they will get............ Some may not like how I posts, and while others obviously do.... In the end I will let my Businesses reputation speak for itself.......... in the end No matter what I post on this forum there will be these very same guys trying to pick a fight, it will never go away, no matter what I post or say.....hell even if i agreed with their backwards ways they would still want to fight...They wont follow me to other forums as they know they will be picked apart and end up being banned ......this forum tolerates much more childish behavior so these clowns seem to thrive here......

for example, our fine friend SavageComander.. the hugest Axial engine fanboy this forum has ever seen, with classic cliche's like "their is no replacement for displacement " years ago this guy was a terror to anyone who recommended a puny engine like a Picco 28, as in his world the Axial 32 was the biggest baddest "this got a Hemi in it "engine on the market........So along comes some crazy engine modder guy with some modified Italian 28's that made that ole Axial 32 look like the boat anchor it really was.... Oh boy did he hate me after that one....... Now a few years later, and after many MT users have actually used both engines the Picco 28 is known to be a much higher performance engine then the Axial........ But let me tell you, I was hated 4 years ago because I was insisting guys try the Picco 28 , And I was hated on for telling people not to listen to these Axial fanboys, as they really didn't know what they were talkiing about....... Back then these guys had these forums convinced that the Axial were the biggest, baddest nitro engines on the planet......... Anyways the cycle will never change......the fanboys who frequent these forums will still pick fights with anyone who dares to offer advice that is different or more advanced then their own......

ANyways its unfortunate to those just starting out here, as they have not been here over the years to see the full history of these guys and their antics, and the reasons behind why they always want to fight...first they hate anyone who disagrees with them, then they hate even more when they are constantly proven wrong , then it snowballs from there ! realize I am not the bitter one........business is great, engines are winning races, hundreds if not thousands of happy customers....... I am not the bitter one here ! I just figured its time to respond to these trolls in a manner they hopefully would understand.... as its the same 3 or 4 guys every time !