RCU Forums - View Single Post - Give Me Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Nitroaddicted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Give Me Suggestions

Here is my $0.02:

Have any of you ran a business? Anyone? Do you know how hard it is? It has to be one of the most difficult things out there, Supertib is constantly working to bring in customers to allow his business to thrive. His business is not huge, so it may not be the type of business to have ads, so it is based on what people hear. I've seen many posts where guys praise his engines. Actual reputable people who know their stuff. They wouldn't praise trash.

So of course Supertib recommended his clocked engine, it's his business and he is going to try to get customers. Just because he recommended it, doesn't mean he is stuffing it down my throat or forcing me to buy it. Anyone could just skip over his post.

All of this was started by Nitroexpress who made the comments about him being biased (which he only recommended one of his engines) and when he was against putting a $320 engine in an x1. Well, I would put a $500-$600 engine in that car. I don't need a new mugen or a new xray to put a nice engine in it.

I don't understand why he is coming under so much fire! Of course he is going to vigorously defend his product against the scrutiny of people who think rtr engines are the best. People say "oh you are writing a book," if it was my business and it was being attacked, the business I put blood, sweat, and tears into, I would be writing a series. It's awesome that supertib thinks his engines are the best, it shows he believes in the product he works hard to create. If the owner doesn't think their product is the best out there, then they will fail.

I would be extremely pissed if some "random" on the internet, who hasn't even tried my product, started writing opinions on it.

Until you buy one of supertib's engine, you cannot say anything about his engines. They may best the best damn thing you have ever bought for rc.