RCU Forums - View Single Post - Give Me Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 05:49 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Give Me Suggestions

Now if I don't offend people here...I would like to state the advantages to buying one of my engines as opposed to stock

1. Easier tuning...usually if someone follows my recommended setups the engines tune easy and perform great
2. unparalleled after sale support.... I wont stop till your engine is running correctly if there is ever an issue
3. Better after sales warranty......
4. 24/7 tech support.... I don't screen my calls and if you have a question I am always here to answer, and you will not ever find my level of expertise dialing the 1-800 number on the back of the engine box.....
5. higher performance....My engines perform better then their stock counterparts, by a very large margin

this is not me trying to just promote my engines...this is me stating point for point some very often overlooked facts on the subject...Buiy a stock engine then dial the number ont he back of the box and see how far that gets you..... if there is any sort of technical issue you will be SOL... Call me up and I usually know instantly what is wrong and what needs to be done to correct it...As unlike my competitors I am the guy who actually answers the phone, I don't have some $10.00/hr flunky pretending to be an expert answering the phones....... I Am the owner of the company and I stand right in the front of my ship !