RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bump this thread everytime you spend $100+ on RC Cars/Trucks
Old 03-14-2012, 10:26 PM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Bump this thread everytime you spend $100+ on RC Cars/Trucks

Bump. My first 2.4ghz radio + an extra receiver. Had bought a Spektrum DX3S, but returned it after having range issues on day one. Now I got the Aitronics MX Sport - here rebranded by LRP - but most importantly, Sanwa-built.. Has been a new learning curve researching radios. I wanted an MT-4, but couldn't afford it right now(some day, maybe..) But yeah, no to Spektrum, yes to Sanwa. Don't like the style of Kopropo, and Futaba, though surely great, was just more expensive than Sanwa - and Sanwa has a really good rep... Like the style of the Sanwas too... Along with the radio I got a set of VP-Pro power-tool tips with a handle. Looking forward to that. My Bosch Ixo power tool is a godsend for wrenching - I encourage everyone to get one or something similar.... - but the tips have been wearing down. Now I have new tips for it, but also a manual handle I can use in a pinch. Theoretically I could just carry it and the 2.0mm and 2.5mm bits around with me(or Losi tips for my LST2's, which I also have..) instead of all these different hex drivers... Also ordered some PSR RC8 aif-filters and oil. About €154 all up..