RCU Forums - View Single Post - Evolution of the MGT or great marketing to get the consumer to buy the same truck over and over?
Old 03-26-2012, 06:09 AM
ausrcnut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Evolution of the MGT or great marketing to get the consumer to buy the same truck over and over?

Hey Cumminsdriver, tell me a little about the axle mod you've done to your truck. I was looking at e-savage 17mm hex', but have heard they're not the best idea. I recall a knuch mod done by ChevySS and I emailed them but they arent in production no more...wouldnt even give me any info regarding. I am going to buy RPM knuckles as the stock ones keep popping out on large landings, as witnessed in my previous photos. Ive managed to track down some titanium pivot balls as well that are apparently meant to be larger than the standard ones so they wont pop out. Im not sure if maybe even purchasing these "larger" ball-ends and using them on standard knuckles will be all I really need. But all I can say is that the knucles are the last weak point of my truck that needs addressing. If I can get bulletproof pivots, then thats my MGT done and dusted. Rollcage to top it off and then its back to total abuse as nature intended..! XD