RCU Forums - View Single Post - Central NEW YORK boaters
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 06:44 AM
Billk44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Central NEW YORK boaters

ORIGINAL: advanced builder

Luc that's great news ,Were going to Ottawa, kinda. I did love the way the ladies dressed.Their hot Tom your welcome ,we did have fun Roger ,yes a little cocky , until we launch[>:] Bill I know how it feels my ..12 always did that until I used a setup board. What I found was the AoA of the riding surface were off. Front sponson,I'm talking - I rolled a small dia pipe to CK ,the right side AoA was different than the left. You don't have a zippkit rigger, but the setup is the same. And I changed my turn fin AoA ,the back side the holes are slotted. We even shim-ed the turn fin ,we can do that on a littler rigger as the speed is minimal. We slid the rear booms to one side
My driveline isn't coming until Sat mail so no rigger on Sat. Rain is in the forecast. But I have the .21 to test.New this season ,I will still use the old sponson's As the new ones still need painting.
Unless Someone has a 24''X 1/4'' cable to trade when mine comes in. I'll give Bob a call ,he may have a spare. I will be testing the Voodoo 7020/2 blade.
Ah, but I do have a JAE Gas rigger. I tried the new T/F and slotted for adjustment also. I also tried an Accu-Tech T/F and the pulling was not as bad. What angle did you set the AOA at? For heat racing I do not go over 3.5*.

OT - for this years points finale giveaway I am considering donating an AB SGX 45, 80% complete kit.