RCU Forums - View Single Post - driver's seat position
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 04:04 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: driver's seat position

Where ever it wants to go(all the way back) seeing its broken, and I've yet to find one in good shape for my model in a junk yard over the past 5 years or so of looking.

The 1st owner of my car was handicapped, and broke the seats getting in and out, along with trashed a good chunk of the upholstery in the front with his wheel chair.

Infuriates me when my sister uses the car seeing she pulls the seat all the way forward, and never returns it to the farthest position.

I'm 6'1, and I've driven a few cars where I felt like I was a clown in a circus getting out of those ridiculously tiny cars. My sisters corolla is one, than she had a 93 chevy cavalier prior to that(I've fallen over getting out cause my legs were completely numb from the cramped quarters.) The cavalier I wanted to rip the front seat out and sit in the back seat to drive it.

I own a 98 chevy monte carlo, and that suckers giving me back issues due to having to squat down to put my face by the steering wheel see traffic lights. Most comfy car I owned was a 1988 delta 88 royal I would love to get that car back it was the only car I've owned that I actually LOVED to drive, and work on.