RCU Forums - View Single Post - Slash 4x4
Thread: Slash 4x4
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 06:00 AM
bwolf123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Slash 4x4

Yeah, how dare you insult these super cool experts with a question!!!! They simply could have ignored it instead of bashing you.This is a major problem with these forums. Too many experts who would rather insult people than help.Unbelievable.SORRY******!! You are the best!

I am new to RC myself. I picked up a Stampede 4x4 vxl and had a lot of problems with it. Your Slash should be going pretty good out of the box. Check to make sure the Lipo low voltage setting is off on your esc. If your esc lights up green it means the low voltage protection is on.It needs to be off to run Nimh batteries. Training mode may be activated which only gives you half power. You will have to check your manual, traxxas web siteor youtube on that one. You can easily change your pinion gear for more speed or more torque depending where you are running. Or it could be defective. Mine actually had a defective ESC.If you call traxxas, their customer service is awesome and they will help you figure out what is going on. Good luck. I have only been doing the rc thing a couple months and have learned a lot by talking to more experienced people who would rather help than bash someone. I cant forsee myself posting on these forums that much with that kind of attitude out there.