RCU Forums - View Single Post - Scale poseable pilot making
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 04:06 AM
P4Patti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scale poseable pilot making

I've got a couple of pics of the female body and a screen capture of her in 3D development. The arm wire hasn't been trimmed and the head that is on the body is a very, very early one of Hanna Reisch. It was rough but the only female head I had to put on the body and it looked really wrong with a male head!!!! When I did her measurements to start making clothing patterns it turns out that her vital statistics are 38/25/40. That is more realistic than Barbie and I'm guessing would be the envy of a lot of women - and probably quite appealing the the gentlemen as well . Anyway, it was fun creating her and the first mould has been made.

Katherine has been busy over the last few days creating an RAF Irvin jacket to go over the RAF uniform. I'm also finishing off a parachute harness which will complement these fighter pilots.

I'm going to take a couple of weeks and make a concentrated effort on turning out a P-47 from Richard's moulds. I have just started a forum here on RCUniverse http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_11...m.htm#11033679
I'm hoping that this will be flyable, not finished and painted though, in 2-3 weeks then I can get back on with pilots. I have a list of heads to create and 1/4 and 1/3 scale female bodies. With the female bodies they then need hands and boots/shoes to fit so a whole new lot of cutting and moulding but I'm really excited about the possibilities.

I hope these body pics don't violate any rules on this forum.

cheers
Patti

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig11533.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	1748592   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gc90970.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	1748593   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xc80405.jpg