RCU Forums - View Single Post - Don Muddiman Flying Machine
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Muddiman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Don Muddiman Flying Machine

Good News!

I received the fifth proto-type fuselage yesterday and I finally have something I can assemble and fly. In the next few weeks I will be photo documenting the assembly process and preparing for the test flights. Am I excited? Not really it's just another Flying Machine. It's the unknowns that will have me on edge during the test flights. In all my 30 plus years of flying the Flying Machine I have only had one other builder build a Flying Machine for me that I trusted for demo purposes. This will not be a hand full of flight tests and then have the ARF released. It will include multi-weekends of flights and inspection. There are some very minor issues to be addressed and until it passes all the flights and the issues are corrected I will not approved the ARF build. I want this as much as the rest of you do but it will not be rushed into production just to make a buck. I want a quality kit that performs to level of my performance most of you have seen in my demonstrations. I'll keep you posted on the results. There won't be much headway in the next couple of weeks as I just don't have the time to start this project.

Don