RCU Forums - View Single Post - AeroWorks Edge 540T 46-60?
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 05:39 PM
phatg0nk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AeroWorks Edge 540T 46-60?

i dont know if you have flown a slick before btw.. but yeah in all honesty if your hanging on to money for that go for it.
the only reason i didnt get the slick in that size was because its listed under electric planes , and had a saito 91 and didnt know if it can handle a fourstroker . But i did have the oppurtunity to fly someones 71 Slick with gas engine and i was awesome .I dont know if the 59 will fly anything like it but nevertheless im sure it will be equally as awesome per plane size and whats to be expected from that class of model.

If your interested here is a youtube link to a scary maiden of my Ef yak 88
My bro filmed it with my i phone for a min or 2 and cut i off because it was low on batteries. By time i got it dialed in a bit i was able to some really nice 4 point rolls and awesome slow knife edges and harriers .
Since then i havnt flown it again but moved the battery back 4 inches and recheck balance to find it was balanced better there, it was extremly nose heavy " dont know how this happened" but it did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqI4C...gbmMLP9ov3AQw=

Brother was talking silly while filming trying to be funny - forgive him, he was carrying on this video skit he did with that voice that was absolutly hilarious, but i could have done with out it on my maiden lol