RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jetlegend T-45 Hawk
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Ron101
My Feedback: (22)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Jetlegend T-45 Hawk

I have one of these in E power... mine seems to fly well. I only have 3 flights due to power system problems.
My old setup was 23.5 pounds, had tons of power on 14s ...... but I had two ESC issues and a fire

I swapped out to a much lighter 12s setup and I'm now 21.5 pounds loaded and ready to fly... I moved the CG to 135mm and reduced the flaps to I think about 15 mm
I had a huge amount a flap at first (all I could get) and it did some strange things, I think it was blanking out the elevator

so I'm really excited to get it back out with the new setup, I know when this plane is dialed it flies really sweet... I watch Pablo flies his for many flight at California jets a few years ago and knew I had to have one. I went with full gear doors and a cockpit. I think it I ever do a new one I'll strip it down to bare bones like Pablo

his is 20 pounds loaded and flies killer..... so maybe it's just a wing loading issue

look how well his flies

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVXJKfagL10&list=FLZs_85GBgFakA1dJ1oKqyhA&index=7&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]