RCU Forums - View Single Post - Club letter to local airports within five miles
Old 04-20-2012, 08:11 PM
KidEpoxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Club letter to local airports within five miles

You might take a look at the thread about the guy flying from a church parking lot near the landing pattern of a controlled airport. So far, not one hint in any of the posts there to suggest that he couldn't, or shouldn't, be stopped.
wow
you are trying to point out that by 3pm nobody had a chance to post a particular point
in a thread that was started just this morning???
You probably should wait more than just 6 hrs
to say the lack of particular posts means anything other than it being up for just 6hrs.

ok, check this one- Internet Equal & Opposite:
If section 336 simply said "the FAA cannot regulate models" you would be right. It doesn't, so you're wrong. ...snip... your views on statutory interpretation to the contrary notwithstanding.
By the classic Same2UBuddy,
Cant I just say I found your posted opinions and interpretations
just as invalid as you found mine?
What? Whats that you say... But I'm Wright and you're wrong! [>:] ??
What a coincidence, thats is what I am saying too... I'm right and you're wrong

PL112-95 did not contain a list of some few select regulations the FAA cannot write,
a list you are trying to get us to believe doesnt contain this subject(uh, you seen the list?).
No, pl112-95 HAS NO list of a few select regulations they cannot write while allowing regs that are not on the list,
congress used a VERY broad term that protects cbo modelers
despite your attempts to correct congress' words for them after the law is in print.

You are wanting us to believe YOU already know what regulations on cbo modeling that FAA will write in violation of pl112-95.

but the sad part is
that you want to fight the guy opposing them and their overreaching/wink-wink cbo rules
rather than fighting them and their unlawful cbo rules

Perhaps if you spent less time defending them being unlawful
you would have enough free time to maybe help us force them to obey the law