RCU Forums - View Single Post - *Official* Caldera 10E Video, Picture And Discussion Thread
Old 04-26-2012, 01:58 PM
kashjeff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: *Official* Caldera 10E Video, Picture And Discussion Thread

Petrock. 
Thanks for slapping me with a little common sense. I had skimmed the manual and thought everything in the back was stock plastic replacements. I'm with you on the money. I have the stock Knuckles coming usps but if they strip or break it'll be  aluminum that goes back on.  

Mike St.Clair
Before I bought my redcat I did research for 2~3 weeks. Found bad reviews on EVERY BRAND AND MODEL.
Redcat, traxxas, losi, hpi, and every other one i could find. Turns out that SOMEONE has had a bad experience with every one of them. But for the price it was well worth it. I have only had one for a couple of weeks, probably spent as much time waiting for parts as I have in run time. BUT I have done nothing but abuse this thing from the first day. It has driven away from 6 foot jumps that made me cringe. As of right now I'm waiting on another battery, and steering knuckles.  I also need to replace a wheel, front diff is almost completely stripped, and the back of the body shattered from too many rough landings and all that happened on the last run... (1956 ford F100 coming soon.)  I love this thing and so far I'd recommend it to anyone who asked me.

Jeff