Thread: How much $
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 09:33 AM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts
Default RE: How much $

ORIGINAL: Sir_Sparksalot

If I may please ask. What brand of 2.4G was the culprit? If you wish not to post on a public forum, I understand. Please send me a PM though. I want to make sure not to purchase that brand when I update.

As much as I fel for the guy at the end of this loss, this type of brand bashing will only serve to reduce the number of companies manufacturing goods for our hobby. I'm sure that alot of guys that have been in the hobby for 15+ years will agree that we have much fewer outlets for our goods now. It has become far too easy to simply blame equipment and post on the internet. This costs that company sales. Think about how you would feel if somone came online and was blaming the company you own/work without any real investigation. I have seen lots of radio issues that are self induced. Not saying this is the case for Steve but I do see it alot. I'm sure this will end up with some banter back and forth but lets use it as an oppertinity to learn something.

As far as answering the OP, I once lost a 33% Cap 232. It was a total loss of about 3K. I made the mistake of not grabbing the frequency pin before flying. After I swithced to 2.4 I have not had a single radio issue. Using both Spektrum and Hitec.