RCU Forums - View Single Post - Rotor Concept Quad Copter HPQ-1
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 12:24 PM
eghershey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rotor Concept Quad Copter HPQ-1

Lots of luck in getting a response from Rotor Concepts. I've sent emails for the last two weeks almost daily and no response. I've phoned about every other day and once got someone to answer and his only response was: " You have to talk to Patrick" "Hes at a show and will be back after the weekend". Of course Patrick didn't respond. I did finally phone and Patrick did answer and when I told him that one motor would shut down or fail to start intermittently, he said I need to buy a new ESP. I told him that there was a 30 day warranty. He started talking really fast and the jest of his jibberish was: "Once you connect a battery and bind the receiver, your warranty is no longer in effect".
I didn't lose it but I told him that I will call my credit card company and dispute the charges until I get satisfaction or return the product. He immediately changed his tune and said he would do a "GOODWILL" parts replacement THIS ONE TIME ONLY and send me a new ESP for the copter.
This guy is a crook. Short and simple, a flim-flam artist. He goes from show to show selling the copter but will not "easily" stand behind it or give anything that resembles decent customer service. I'm sorry I feel that way and for those who have had a successful purchase I'm happy for you but in my estimation, he shouldn't be allowed to set up a booth at any reputable show.
That was three days ago and so far I haven't received the part, but I'm hopeful.