RCU Forums - View Single Post - HOBBY king going down the tube?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 06:30 AM
topspin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HOBBY king going down the tube?

ORIGINAL: scale only 4 me

Because you say it on the Internet it makes it true? What evidence do you have to back up your statements?

People too often state things as Fact, when they are just stating their opinion,,, all you have to do to clarify this is add a couple words like ''I think'' or ''In my Opinion'' aka IMO.

Try it, you might like it

Oh don't take my word for it, listen to the hundreds of complaints a week all over the internet. Everyone has this completely wrong idea that there are millions of people in this hobby. This hobby is mostly old men over 50 and mostly in the US and if the truth be told probably less than 200,000 cause ther just arent that many old guys running around messing with toy airplanes.

As for HK, it's a fact their sales are way down and will continue to go down until they start providing some service. There is a lot of competition now and they do provide customer service. Hobby King has to get over the BOHICA business model and get with it. We all said it a long time ago and here it is. They may not go under but they will be relegated to mom and pop status in short order as the competition ( Leaders, LowPrice, Hobby Parts, HeadsUp, and a dozen tothers) blow their doors off.