RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official HPI Savage Flux XS thread...
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 10:20 AM
cumminspower5.9
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official HPI Savage Flux XS thread...

Well I called HPI and asked to speak with the manager on shift. of course they have to ask what its regarding. so i told him the flux vapor pro esc. the guy (scott) says "oh, well we actually just got a shipment in today and we are looking to get a lot shipped out this week". he asked for info (zip code, ref. #) so i gave it to him. he says there is a lot of people waiting so he has no clue where I am on the list. I asked instead of the flux vapor, i think i should get a qbase instead of the vapor pro since i have been waiting about 3 months already. he says "well. sir since we got a shipment in, you can call friday to see if we have sent one to you out of that shipment" rather than arguing the topic, he immediately skipped over my request. he also said if we dont have one shipped to you by friday, call the manager. your damn right ill call the manager. ill see whats up friday. before you release a new truck and badge someone else's speed controls, do extensive testing with your specs so this crap doesnt happen HPI!