RCU Forums - View Single Post - Giant Scale Twins F7F Tigercat
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 07:02 PM
Spritch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Giant Scale Twins F7F Tigercat

Noah....

Just to get the record straight... it's Stan Pritchard of the OKSS club. The Video King of Oklahoma R/C...!!! No matter... you are exactly right... having two GS TigerCats in the same region will blow them away at the R/C events in our OK area this season. But... the only hold up for a dual TigerCat show... might be Ray's wife... she just went through some major back surgery... and he may well have to hang close to the home campfire for several weeks this season. That is a major bummer... but Jane is such a good trooper... she might kick him out of the house anyway. Ray will not fly in front of a crowd... which, for all the years I have been with OKSS, has always had me scratchin' my head. He is a hell of a stick... just not in front of a crowd....??? Jim Ellis generally flies his birds in that situation. That video you had linked to in this thread, showing his TigerCat... and the way he flew it... was just Ray, me... and my cam. He is a great R/C pilot... it just kills me that he doesn't know that.

-Stan
www.oksoonersquadron.org/