View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 05:46 AM
Check6
My Feedback: (427)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Giant Scale Twins F7F Tigercat

ORIGINAL: butlern

Hi, Fred!

Despite the ''grainy'' reproduced photos, it's clear those were two fine Tigercats you built! A master builder then and now, you are!

Are you still building planes these days, or have you transitioned completely to boats?!?

Thanks for the compliments on my tigercat. It is a VERY smooth flyer... it's very stable and completely predictable... so it would make anyone look good at the sticks!

Best,

Noah
Hi Noah,
I have been out of flying for about 3 yrs. My eyes were giving me trouble and I didn't trust flying big heavy Warbirds when I was having trouble seeing them. My eye doctor fixed me up with some new glasses with great lenses so I'm planning on getting back into it. Just bought a new radio. I will be flying a giant scale Cub just to get the rust off my fingers. If all works well with the eyesite and reflexs back to Warbirds next year. I'm still building planes, actually contracted to build a Yellow Spitfire for a friend of mine. It works out well since He is compensating me for the build with a TF Giant Corsair with engine and retracts, so I'll have my Warbird for next year. I was by building boats as a distraction and selling them to pay for my other hobby of classic muscle cars.
Later,
Fred
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx71387.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	1766012   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lh18712.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	1766013   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ty65766.jpg