RCU Forums - View Single Post - BIG LAMA
Thread: BIG LAMA
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 10:03 PM
Edmund2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BIG LAMA

Hi Buzz, was checking my e-mails and when I saw your last one there I wondered how you are doing. I unfortunately do not get a lot of stick time but when I do make time I fly the mCPX as it do not need al;ot of space to fly it as would be the case with the CPs or TREX 550E. Had a ball with my BOL a week or so ago using it as a duster in the stairwell.

Lethalsassonic, welcome, this thread is not really dead but as most of the earlier contributors moved onto other products some of us do get back in here when we are alerted that there has been a post. The Bol fuse is actually very strong even if it may feel flimsy at the back. Spiros wouuld tape his up wiht clear packaging tape to make it even stronger and it holds together much better in the event of a crash into a wall as he only has an ally to fly in.

As for the tail gong up and down I hav enever come accross it but may have something to do with the gyro. My son's  used to vibrate terribly until we changed the blades and checked tracking which sorted the problem out. His is now like mine abolustely still in the air and can hover handsfree indoors for many minutes over the same spot, mine came perfectly tuned from E-Sky. I lso have the modifed verison and the power there is fantatic when doing  a straight vertical lift at full throttle.

Enjoy your BOL.

Edmund