RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fly Eagle Vs Jet legend Vs Skymaster vs Fei Bao
Old 05-30-2012, 10:26 AM
ianober
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fly Eagle Vs Jet legend Vs Skymaster vs Fei Bao

What good is all that George if your plane falls apart in the air because there is no glue in the proper places? Everyone knows you are a Skymaster pleeb so your stake in this claim means nothing. Skymaster has some good points, best of all landing gear, I think they have the best gear out there when it comes to these ARFS, but if I had to list all the other shortcomings in their kits from hardware package to mounting styles I would be here for days!!! This thread is not a place for company reps, period. This thread is for pilots and builders of said companies aircraft who have no affiliation in ANY other company and have experienced their shortcomings and wants to make future buyers aware of what they are getting into. Fei Bao makes damn good cockpits , Jet Legend is great at glass work (most of the time) and has some really good hardware. ALL of them suck at customer service!!! That is what you give up for the low price of the models.

I think its funny when some people say they have had a model that flies perfect that many others have had issues with. I guarantee you that this person who has tons of flight on one of these jets is an experienced builder and has made MANY modifications. I dare anyone out there to build any of these manufacturers models as is, straight from the instructions and see how long it lasts. It wont be very long and I think most buyers out there know this though.