RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Blade 450 3D up in smoke!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 06:42 AM
ATVAlliance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Blade 450 3D up in smoke!!!

ORIGINAL: Rustproofcorn

ORIGINAL: ATVAlliance

If it annoys you that I pointed out that your problem was YOU and not the heli...so be it.

I find people annoying when they dont take responsibility for thier own mistakes. Iguess we'er even then huh?

not at all. i am very good at taking responsability for my actions. your are still annoying however. that post solidifies my annoyment. also you have no idea if the battery touched the motor or if i damaged the battery depleting it to much or if it was just a faulty battery. and i think you refuse to actually read my posts before pointing fingers and then when i clarify the truth still escapes you.

anyhow whatever thanks for hijacking my post for this blablabla nonsense.

Really? That has yet to be proven (you taking responsibility of your own actions). Blade (e-FLight) certainly is though...but thats beside the point, Im not here to argue with you.

And you are exactly right...I dont know which of the 3 POSSIBLEthings could have caused it....lets throw in faulty ESC while we are at it...because that could be it too. My initial reply was to inform you where you went wrong by your own testimony of flight times and thinking that the battery moved and rubbed the motor. Imean you were talking about taping the battery on! That statement right there told me you are brand new and just didnt know what you were doing.

Your reaction to my posts only indicate that you are the type of person that cant take criticisim well or be told when they are wrong. Not a big surprise as Ive encounted the type many many times. I dont sweat it though.

Im sorry for hijacking your thread with the truth. I'll not waste any time with you and/or your issues again. Ifeel that unless you learn to take advice/criticism well...you wont last in this hobby long anyway as you will ultimately get stuck with paying for issues that are self inflicted.

Goodluck, you will need it. Im done.