RCU Forums - View Single Post - beware grayson hobby
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 12:04 PM
raedon40

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: beware grayson hobby

ORIGINAL: Lt_Smash

Hi

Im sorry for any issues you may have had with Grayson Hobby. I will solve them all. I have not logged into RCU in several years. So many forums out there...

If you like, you can post your issue here, but it may take a bit for me to get back here, I prefer you open a ticket, but which ever you like is fine.

Grayson Hobby ships 1,000s an order a month, with 99.999% satisfactory but unfortunately there are some that are not.

For those that have ordered from us, I thank you.

Basil
Hello Basil, I have opened a few tickets and never got any answers, here's my info,
Order #29072 (Shipped)
Order Date: Tuesday 27 March, 2012
I took up for you Guys here in this Forum but now, I too have a couple of issues that have never been addressed, the first being it says in Big, Bold Letters, "No Shipping on orders over $75.00" my order was $109.99 and I was Charged $15.77 for Regular Shipping from your Shop in Georgia to Kentucky! Also, I left a Very Good review on the item I purchased, which is true, I'm still Very Pleased with the Product! I opened 2 or 3 Tickets wanting to know wanting to know why I was charged for shipping & also wanting the 5% off coupon which isn't much but, it all helps! So, I will be Looking for my $15.77 Shipping Charges Credit Along with my 5% off Coupon! Thanks Much....... Tim