RCU Forums - View Single Post - beware grayson hobby
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Lt_Smash
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: beware grayson hobby

Hi Tim

Thanks for the order. I have sent a 5% off coupon code via email. (based off the order number above)

In response to the Free Shipping, The free shipping on $75 is for parts not large items such as airplanes. Shipping fees have gone up 4 times this year and 8 last year, our site links direct to UPS so shipping is exact based off of your zip code in relationship to Georgia, we do not profit off of shipping.

http://www.graysonhobby.com/catalog/...ng_Details.gif

*Free Shipping Offer DOES NOT apply to over sized items such as Depron Foam, EPP Foam, airplanes or airplane kits and tool boxes. Some airplane kits and large boxes of foam may contain additional costs that will be included in the options portion of each item. Please understand this is not a way for GraysonHobby to add hidden fees, but understand the shipping companies use volume and weight when determining shipping charges. For example a box of 24inch x 36inch EPP foam weights 2lbs, but has to ship in an UPS oversized box due to the volume.

Our Free Shipping offer is not a "gotcha" but due to the every increasing shipping prices based on "Fuel Surcharges" passed down from the varies shipping companies, we must charge actually shipping for large items. Understand, that most times the shipping price per order is actually more than what we charge.

I hope this clarifies things. You can always respond to my email I just sent you.