RCU Forums - View Single Post - Don Muddiman Flying Machine
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 12:58 PM
screamrp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Don Muddiman Flying Machine

Hey all you Flying Machine Fans !! - I can stay silent no longer, and feel right now is the exact right time to speak out on my best friends behalf ( Don Muddiman ). // I've had so many guys ask me questions about making Dons Plane Electric for several years, knowing that I have reached some wild Speeds with my Scream Machine Reaper. ( Again let me say, Don taught me everything years ago, how to fly, design and build, etc.)without his help I could've never gone on to create the Reaper. // NOW for the NEWS you want to hear, and I hope Don doesn't mind me plugging his plane big time, HE DESERVES IT.!!! // YOU WILL NOT have to wait for anELECTRIC verision, his new ARF is built just likehe scratch builds his ownplanes, so it WILL work GREAT asan Electric trust me. !! We have been flying scratch built FMs for several years at SKY PIRATES RC CLUB in Belleview, Fl.,built right off of Don's Plans. These planes have now reached speeds and flight times not only equal to the O.S.55 powered fuel version, but faster, with instant straight up ability same as fuel. The weight is the same also when using 5-cell & 6-cell Lipos. Be very careful when picking out your Lipos, always buy best power to weight ratios.Such as a WinForce Lipo 6-cell that only weighs 388 grams. Lighter than most 5 cells. Motors such as Neo Dym25, or Eflight outrunnersin the 750KV to 500KV range work great using 10x7 fuelAPC props. The speeds are amazing, plane flies thesame, weight is still 4 lbs. 5 ozs.and hauls butt, just no NOISE !! ( Don hates that ). !! So I told him he could always make motor noises with his mouth. LOLS Seriously !! No need to wait for an Electric version, his ARF IS both with very little mods. // Please checkout photos of some of ourguys Electric Flying Machines at Sky Pirates RC Club Web-Site , go to PHOTOS.These are up to date photos taken as recent as lastweek. // So if you're hesitating about ordering Don's ARF because you're afraid it won't work as Electric, take a good look boys, we have the Fastestset up FMs riggedElectric in the state of Florida I kid you not.!!
Don is fuel all the way and I can't blame him. I went to electric 100% back in 2007 and love it too, it does take some time getting use to hearing your wing rather than the tuned pipe. //End result is, the FLYING MACHINE , has been, and always will be the BEST designed High Speed Sport Aerobatic Plane period. If you think it's not fast set up as Electric, try to catch it. !! - No Matter which one you want, Fuel or Electric, you had better get your name on the list now. Because after people read this, SEE the Photos and what can be done with the FM with minimum effort, there is no doubt in my mind this ARF will dominate EVERY RC FIELD in the U.S period. !! - So for all you guys who think I compete against Don and his plane with my Scream Machine Planes, you have it all wrong. Don is my mentor, he is who I have always tried to model my style of flying after. My Scream Machine is just another CREDIT to Don Muddimans influence on all RC Pilots, he makes you want to be better, more precise, and remain humble and helpful to others at all times. This is the sign of a real MASTER Pilot. signed The King of Scream - Roger Purcell LOLs !!- BUT DON IS THE MASTER !!!!