RCU Forums - View Single Post - 42 Percent Products Opti-Kill opinions??
Old 06-12-2012, 03:09 PM
cabinwacoman
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 42 Percent Products Opti-Kill opinions??

Not to stir the pot here, but I have a question.  It seems that there have been some problems with the kill switches as admitted by the manufacturer.  I believe the problems are unlikely and they do appear to have great customer service.  My issue is that customer service will not rebuild a zirolli corsair.  Thousands of hours go into some of these models. They are not all arfs.  I really do not care at all if my faulty z-kill switch is replaced.  If I don't make it back to the field, the war is lost.
So, trying to be positive, what has 42% found to be failing in the very  few units that have failed?  Vibration issues?  Wiring?  Over heating? Have there been changes made to the unit since these failures?  Or, did none of the failed units make it back to 42% for them to trouble shoot.  That in my opinion is the real issue.  Look at full size a/c.  When something breakes they investigate and insure that mode of failure will not happen again.
I don't care what will be replaced on warrenty.  I want to know that the unit is reliable enough for me to trust.

I just purchased a z-kill for my Zenoah GT-80. 

Can i trust it?

My two cents.

Neal
TX