RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dx8 still has problems
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 08:53 AM
tncrosby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dx8 still has problems

Obviously I'm not going to be able to convince some people. But as I describe in my event 7,   Left no doubt "this radio is unreliable". I have a scope where I could graph the DC current and voltage feeding the RX but after event 7?Also keep in mind this was four  different planes? Seven different times? And then the nail in the coffin, the RX not responding in my shop until I reset the DX8.  My main goal here is to educate potential buyers. There are still problems out there with new DX8s that are not included in Spectrums service bulletins (by the way, this should be called a recall) The last thing I wanted to believe is that my problem was due to my DX8 as I loved how easy it was to setup and use.  This realization that spectrum is the cause will cost me dearly as I now need new receivers. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is as I'm having to buy all new equipment. Its a shame that Spectrum won't step up and put their money where there mouth is. If  RMH is that sure that its not the DX8, I'll tell you what. I'll make you a great deal on this DX8, you fly your best plane with it for a few months with it assuming your plane last that long. I know I sound a bit upset, but I am not happy with Spectrum.