RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lets hear about your Thunder Tiger Neptune SB-1.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:39 PM
bryantomosivitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lets hear about your Thunder Tiger Neptune SB-1.

Hey guys,
 re"> I wanted to say the sub is great. Everybody was wright. I went through and try'd to fix the problems i had. Just to see if they could be fixed. People dont have charger's laying around and battery's. For the price, it should work. Anyway transmitter battery doesn't fit, and it didnt work. I checked battery. The wiring from battery cells was cheap, I replaced wire and it worked. I put a futaba battery in it. It fit perfect and worked. The charging plug on transmiter was bad. The wire from plug to cirqurit board on radio was bad. So try to charge it by pulling it out.
re"> The charger is garbage. Throw it wright out. I found out that the wire on charger is bad. Very very cheap wire. I couldn't pull it apart. if you can, then it could be fixed easily.
re">  So 2 stupid things, but a average person couldn't find out what the problem is. She is a great sub i love it. I would deff buy is again.
The myth about the sub in a pool is wright, she twitches alot and will loose signal about 2 feet down. I put it in a lake SHE WORK FLAWLESS. She went deep and worked perfect. I have alot of experiece with Rc planes, Rc trucks,Rc boats, Rc construction, Rc snow groomers. Primarly planes and snow groomers, Im starting to like this sub the best. O and put the camera system in it. Now i would like to put acceries on it. Sorry guys i can't spell or type.
   I will post pics, IF YOU HAVE PICS PLEASE POST THEM! please.