RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are all RC forum's activity in decline?
Old 06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
keyman
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are all RC forum's activity in decline?

ORIGINAL: llindsey1965

the park fliers have destroyed this great hobby , and i knew it would happen i warned everyone when they came out and people quit joining ama and local clubs , flying at schools and parks , and if you post something to negative they pull your post , it is not the electrics they have came a long way , just the guys who get planes and fly them where ever they feel like , that is what has hurt the hobby, this is the greatest hobby and a great bunch of guys who fly by the rules and enjoy this hobby then you have the ones who fly outside the boundary of the rules like the guy who got arrested for flying thousands of feet high , heck a real plane reported it and this guy posted it on you tube, anyway just my opinion you opinions are like a holes everybodys got one
It is post like this that are destroying this hobby, not park fliers. This whole my plane is better then yours or your a better pilot because you belong to "X" club attitude is just down right ignorant. The majority of park fliers are slow, light wing loading safe models and alot of them have AMA park flier insurance, and you "warning" people of slow park fliers is just beyond belief