RCU Forums - View Single Post - Submarine WTC build
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 10:03 AM
AQUASUB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Submarine WTC build

Man  rogue sub someone got under your stern or what ,all Mike wants to say is a bit of constructive advice and praise,yes i am known for making some pritty cool subs that are   unigue in there construction and are built to last alot longer than most,I dont see yours running in gator infested waters,if mine goes down they stay down till i get a spear gun!
Yes my stuffing boxes do seal perfectly well I garantee it ,psonaly,do you garranty yours on your subs!Also I don't use "seals" so get that !

Grease and oillite bearrings thats it.

And yes I am banned from the other sites and which to stay that way ,gee gues why evedently you don't or don't care to mention why.
 I would not give them the time of day for all they seem to care about is there own egos and greed not the furtherment of the hobby.

Because I came up with a better caseing,cheaper and readily avilable  ,a theat to the mass produced ones that I here alot of compliants about.

You need to wake up and be openminded and acsept that there are other alternatives to just using other peoples stuff and that buildind /creatting   your own is by far the most rewardding ,if it sinks,burns,explodes hey its your falt and no other and  is the spirit of this hobby to invent is what its all about and this hobby can sure use more of it.
Mike has the right attitude and I give him allways great praise for his efforts and buseness in this hobby,for you to acuse him is not right.

So let out the bilgewater and stay dry ,you won't sink. 

Uoops did not use speel check  bummerrrr