RCU Forums - View Single Post - Submarine WTC build
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 10:13 AM
AQUASUB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Submarine WTC build

If I had bilgewater to letout Rogue Sub which I don't becuase my subs don't leak ,nice and dry all the time becuse no soft seals in the shafting is used which is similar to what is used on full sized craft notice not refering to subs ,just general refrence so where you got the misimformation to inject full sized subs here is a mystery as you have also injected bad remarks about me and Mike and his buisness.

This is bad weather for all and just adds to the overall negative bilgewater puloting the sease of this fun hobby.

I do apreciate your observations about my subs and confirms that I do build a fine machine of the Oceans,to bad that most of them are gone to new captains all over the world,but there are more on the ways!

Again sorry I will not use spell check just for you to read my post with ease or what ever or any other person for that matter ,have you ever read Eienstiens notes and many other great writtings ,man they are in need of spell check .So what ,its the content that matters here so please keep it to your self it shows a disregard for the forum.
Why have you not mentioned good things or bad things about my stuffing box ,instaed you just attack,oh well so what.

Time to get back to stuffing boxes alot funner!

<script></script>