RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part II
Old 07-01-2012, 04:04 PM
fleetz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part II

ORIGINAL: ingleburn

ORIGINAL: rikybob

Hi Guys!

No flying for me for a while as I have been deployed [link=http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120628/ARTICLES/120629532]here![/link]

Due to the recent Tropical Storm Debby. I have been deployed about 2.4 hours north of where I live and rivers are at a historic high and neighborhoods are under water. The water is moving so swift that we are not even patrolling the waterways, just the land around. My team is working 12 hour shifts 7PM to 7AM. A least it is cool at night! I worked 22 hours yesterday doing security patrol. Oh well, that's my job!

Caught your vid Phil and glad you are enjoying the jet!!

All the best!

b
I wondered why you were so quiet. You take it easy out there Brian. It must be terrible to see the damage done and I hope there are no looters. Or if there are you give them what they deserve.

What Ingleburn saidtake care. Hope all the folks there are OK.........let's hope the bottom feeders don't surface. Can not come to grips with people that want to benifit from other peoples tragedy.....I would wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of the law with you.....I can just imagine the blagger in the cell in the foetal position as you deliver your blather!

Keep dry and safe.

Ian