RCU Forums - View Single Post - Taylorcraft crash
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Truckracer
My Feedback: (19)

Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts
Default RE: Taylorcraft crash

ORIGINAL: comanche260c

TRUCK RACER my bolt is like yours was before you changed yours. IT fits in wopply . But my argument is i work hard for my money and any company should back there products.. If Horizon hobby buys from china so they can fill there pockets with money dont you thing Horizon should have some quality control on what they are selling. I didnt inspect all these parts i figured there are engineers that design things right. MAYBE THEY ATE TO MUCH RICE?????????? what you think
I've been in this hobby for a long time and since day one, and long before any Chinese products were available, I have had to select hardware for the application. Many failures were warded off by inspection. The simple fact is that yes, the provided hardware should be up to the task but often it isn't! Just a fact of ARF life and the hobby in general ..... past and present.

As has been said before here, it doesn't hurt to ask Horizon what their take is on this. You may get a new plane out of the deal if you treat them nice. I wish you well.