RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Ultimate Jet Modeller accessory now available!!!!
Old 07-07-2012, 10:33 AM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts
Default The Ultimate Jet Modeller accessory now available!!!!

I proudly present to you, something that no jet modeller can live without, something we all need, something that you will wonder how you ever lived without it!!!!

The Ultimate Jet Modeller accessory.

May I introduce,

The Jet Pick!!!!!!!!

That's right, with the jet pick you will have the ultimate, biodegradable, environmentally non cancer causing accessory. The possibilities are endless with this unique device!!!

1. Picking muck out of tire treads!
2. Digging FOD from your FOD screen
3. Filling a stripped screw hole so that you can rethread it
4. Holding those tiny parts to put into position while you glue.
5. You can even mix Hysol, Epoxy, any variation of glue as well as accurately apply drops with it!
6. Use it to help flick a screw that's fallen inside into a place where you can reach it.
7. Hold small parts for detail painting

The possibilities are endless!!!! Yes, these are manufactured in China but the quality is excellent! These are totally tested with multiple uses!!! These are tested so far that they meet or exceed food grade specifications!!! Speaking of which!!!!! The best part is, since they are already made in China, they really can't be COPIED by China!!!!!!

At your next jet meet, imagine the possiblities for BBQing!!!!!! You can even use these to clear corn from your teeth!!!!!!!

So how much for this ultimate jet accessory!????

Remember, this is for JET MODELLING!!!!! You will not find these very Jet specific accessories anywhere else!!!! Right now they are priced incredibly low at only $6.00 a piece!!!! YES THAT'S RIGHT!!!! JUST $6.00 A PIECE!!!!

BUT WAIT!!!!!!!!

Order now and we'll send you not one, not two, BUT THREE of these incredible accessories, just pay separate shipping and handling!!!!!!!

Individually wrapped you can keep them in your flight kit and they stay clean and ready to use!!!

Don't wait, THIS OFFER CAN'T LAST!!!!!!!!!