RCU Forums - View Single Post - New DLE 35
Thread: New DLE 35
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 06:18 PM
rmoose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New DLE 35

Idon't know about anybody else who has brought a pte36 -r but it is junk. wont run long ehough to test anything the ign.box is junk and several people iv spoke to who have brought that engine all had bad proublems as well... had the engine on break in stand and ran about 10 mins. after30 minsfinally got it started was leaking fuel somewere around the reed valve area then the engine would just quit running. like you cut it off . at 3000 rpms send motor back to troy built waited 2 weeks .there mach Jeff. said engine was perfect said he ran engine all day with no proublem.which was a lie i got engine back from them at my shipping cost to and from abot $35.00 bucks.started ran about 3 mins. same proublem. finally sent engine back and got a store credit. customer service was great talked to bill and traded the engine in on a dle-55. when the pte was running it did make good power about 500 rpms more than a dle-30 prop for prop. anyway just whated to let you know don'trate the pte- 36- r to anything. its a good looking motor but has alot of issues! i hope the dle isn't a clone of that hunk of scrap metal the dle 35 should turn a 20x6 with no proublem. i would guess.. the only thing i have found with dle engines is the timing is almost always off by 3-6 degs. advanced iv cked all there engines and from the 111 to the 30 are all out. of specs.setting the timing makes the engine run alot bettera good idle,smoother, less vibration ,. hope this will help some folks out there?