Old 07-19-2012, 04:00 PM
surfcurls
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Surfer

Some guys post so much they forget what they wrote
and once believed in. Here is a prime example:
I am Shocked Jimi is not using Kyosho Hulls
at this time ? He swore never to run the China Hulls EVER again ...
Since everyone likes quotes, enjoy this one ! TRUTH ???

ORIGINAL: Jimi Findrix

John,
The fact is most people playing around with the - don't even know the ''TRUTH''.

So here it is:

The - is an ''Illegal'' and vastly inferior Chinese copy of the ''Kyosho Lisa''.
It is a leaky piece of crap.

Jason Hall is the inventor of the RC Surfer which was manufactured by Kyosho.
Jason still owns the patent and - ''ILLEGALLY'' make CHEAP NASTY BAD copies of the second Kyosho Surfer model the ''LISA''

Now I ask everybody on this forum,

''If you invented something as cool as this and then the Chinese flooded the market with illegal cheap inferior copies of your invention wouldn't you be just a little bit pissed off?''

Remember, Jason does not see any royalties from these scammers.

I don't care if some people say they can make these ''Fake ILLEGAL Copies'' watertight they are still suss.
I have spoken with people who have been destroying and rebuilding their ORIGINAL RC SURFER for 15 or even 20 years and the thing still shreds.
I am on my third - hull at the moment and that is in only 6 months.
How many hulls has Seb gone through?

I am getting off the - bandwagon and supporting Jason Hall by paying out the money and having the satisfaction of operating a LEGAL Watertight Longlasting REAL RC SURFER.
The problem is that - hulls are basically the only option for most of us, that is until we build our own hull like you guys at Maui do or until we spend the money and buy a REAL RC SURFER.
Even if you do build your own hulls, please remember Jason Hall and all that he has been through over the last 20 years and give him a bit of credit for inventing the first RC Surfer.

If you do use an ''Illegal'' - and don't even know it is an ILLEGAL FAKE COPY then it is not really your fault, but if you do know and you continue to turn a blind eye, then you are really just supporting criminals because you won't part with the money and support the inventor.

Yes, they may be a bit harder to find but they are out there.
I know because I have 2 of them.

So now that you all know ''THE TRUTH'' that you are really just supporting a great big ILLEGAL SCAM why don't you do some homework and get REAL.

I have been using - for 6 months because that is what I was sold by a friend, at the time I bought it I did not know the whole story, the longer I play around with these little rockets the stronger my feelings about all this are becoming.

So Seb, as it turns out, I am glad you didn't take me up on my offer because I will be spending my time working on my Kyosho's from now on.
If the rest of you are happy to continue using FAKE ILLEGAL CHEAP LOOKING RIDERS on top of FAKE ILLEGAL LEAKY RIPOFF HULLS indefinately, then that is up to you.
I hope you can all sleep well at night.

I still have 3 usable - hulls and I will use them for a little while longer, that is until I have finished my REAL RC SURFER and LISA, then I will throw the - CRAP INTO THE BIN WHERE THEY BELONG.

If you are a guitarist and you like Strats you don't rush out and buy a CHEAP ILLEGAL Chinese copy, you save up and buy a Fender, what is the difference.

I have had enough of the lies, the real truth is ''- Sucks'' because it is selling you hulls that someone else has the patents for.

JIMI (Gero)

Go Wombarra and Go Maui RC Surfer