RCU Forums - View Single Post - LETS SAVE SIG BEFORE THEY GET SWALLOWED BY THE BIG TWO!!!
Old 07-25-2012, 03:16 PM
dbacque
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: LETS SAVE SIG BEFORE THEY GET SWALLOWED BY THE BIG TWO!!!

Let's get something straight. I'm not arguing, I love Sig and hope to see them alive forever. I support Sig. I support folks wanting to keep them solvent and independent. I REALLY don't want to see them taken over by the industry giants who keep reducing our options. I'm just not sure what people on this thread expect from me as a Sig fan and customer. I said that I have lots of Sig products in my shop, I've built lots of Sig kits, I have Sig airplanes in my inventory and I recommend Sig kits and products to others. But this is taken as a "NO", that I don't support Sig. Enh? What do I have to do to support them? I repeat, "S'plain it to me Lucy!" (For those too young to understand the reference, it means "I don't understand and I want an explanation.")

Seems to me that in a capitalistic system (and I consider that to be a good thing), money speaks louder than words. So please explain to me what is wrong with my comments that I have bought dozens of their kits and loved them. I have bought, used, own and still buy their products. My shop is filled with items with the Sig logo on them. I frequently recommed their products to others. Unfortunately at this point in time I don't care to purchase any of their currently offered kits because they are not suited to my needs. This doesn't mean that I don't care about Sig. Just that their current line of kits don't fit my current flying style. But I still use their products in the airplanes that I do build.

I'll shut up now. Go on with whatever the point of this thread is if it's not a lifetime of buying, supporting and recommending Sig products. I won't spoil it again with the facts that I love their products and that I've purchased many thousands of dollars of kits and supplies from them. I look forward to see what the new definition of supporting a company is.

Dave