RCU Forums - View Single Post - OS 28xz or LRP zr.32
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 10:12 AM
svmagnum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OS 28xz or LRP zr.32

I got both of those engines for exactly same price. Now i need to decide which one to use. I read other posts and saw mixed reviews. Most of the reviews indicate that because of the price of 28xz - LRPis better option. But i got them for same price so its not a factor. Would like to keep one and sell the other one.

I have Savage X and those engines will go there or some other monster truck.
It will be used mostly for bashing and not racing, I dont really care about that extra 10-15 miles/hour at top speed. i would like to be able to do wheelies, jumps and all that other fun stop while offroading. Which engine you would suggest considering they are same price and mostly used for bashing. I am horrible tuner and kind of a beginner to this hobby so would like to have easy tuning experience and not have to screw around with those needles all the time. If someonecould comment on the fuel consumption of both engines and power + torque of both. I read that 28xz has less fuel consumption and is as powerful as zr.32 so that makes it a better engine. But i doubt its that simple.
Full description of engines i got:
OS Max 28XZ(P) Truggy ABC 21J Slide Carb
and
LRP ZR.32 Spec. 2 Engine