RCU Forums - View Single Post - Central NEW YORK boaters
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 07:49 PM
cflslider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Central NEW YORK boaters

Hi to all you CNY boaters. I'd like to invite anyone interested to contact me via email regarding a new place to race. I'm actually here in NY now but leaving for Florida in a couple of days. My family owns some property in Taberg which is just outside of Rome. We're in the process of redeveloping it and I'd love to get involved with boats on our 4 acre pond. I've been racing RC cars for 12 years and running a club in Florida for 10 of those. Starting next year I'll become a true snowbird with plans to spend as many as 8 months of the year in NY.
If you're a CNY RC boater and would be interested in a new racing location, please get in touch via [email protected]. Everybody calls me Dino. If you're a local and might like to visit the property over this summer, please let me know. I can let my parents know you'll be visiting. The property is still a working rental housing area so it's best to contact me before showing up unexpectedly.
Really looking forward to starting a full fledged rc boating facility. The property is just way to nice to not use as a recreation area. RV and camping sites won't be a problem and access is very easy. We're on Old Coal Hill Rd. if you look it up on Google Earth.
Look forward to hearing from you and learning all I can about RC boating.
Take Care, Dino