RCU Forums - View Single Post - New tool set
Thread: New tool set
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 09:00 AM
imperviously

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New tool set

Yeah i have been reading a lot and i have never owned "RC tools" . We have a lot of tools, my grandpa and my dad have been into building (100% creating their own, not buying kits) airplanes and much much more and we don't have a single rc tool in my house. It is just that i was tired of grabbing others tools and decided it was time to actually get my own special set to keep for just me in my rc box you know... I think i'm going to go to a hardware shop and look at what they have. I understand that some of the rc tools may be good, but i know that it isn't better than high end tools that people use to make a living with or they would be using better tools lol. Only thing i see in RC tools is honestly, for the flash and bling of it/ it being a good size and long/narrow to get into those tight squeezes and I didn't know if any of the hardware shops carried tools that would be like hex wrenches that are the similar style to rc tools. I've read that a lot of brands of rc tools will ball, strip, and even break very easy unless you want to put out a lot of money, and i'm not paying for a set of tools that are going to be the same price or even more than my motor. I was just seeing if there were any cheap RC tools that were actually reasonably priced, the dynamite one that i link is a good price i feel in general. If it is good or not, i don't know, but i feel that it should be like the standard price for a ok or pretty good tool set for around the same price.

All in all, anyone have anything to say about the dynamite produce i originally linked?