RCU Forums - View Single Post - OS AX 46 needs more power
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 05:35 PM
Max_Power

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OS AX 46 needs more power

Ooooooh Airraptor...You really work on 270 million dollar jets??? WOW!!!! Do they let you check the tire pressure and everything?? Was the ABEC rating class one of the first things they taught you? I happened to be able to hold the tach while one of your "super-engines" was running, does that qualify me as a superhero too? Pretty unimpressive performance, and honestly if my name and rep were on the line I would have sent out something that was a bit cleaner and showed a bit more pride. My 25 years of running these models has just been on a amatuer level, The only thing you have proven to me is that either you or your "engine guy" owns a dremel. and that you can copy, paste, and regurgitate what you googled for.

On the other hand a few others on this site have and DO on a regular basis show that they can "walk the walk" I look back just a year or so ago and it seems like everything was "I dunno, my engine guy did it" and all the sudden as of late you seem to have mastered everything all of the sudden??

The only thing I seem to agree with you on in this thread is that the OP needs to line out what the rules are and arent at his races before trying to make the engine perform exactly what will be fast enough without being too fast to be "legal".