RCU Forums - View Single Post - OS AX 46 needs more power
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 07:03 AM
airraptor
My Feedback: (66)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: OS AX 46 needs more power

Yes max power I am a super hero.

by the way my name and rep isnt on the line. I sent your buddy a engine on good faith. I didnt send it to him to run then post the numbers. I can run video all day long if you want on these engines. i didnt know your buddy so why would I send my best engine to a stranger. I wasnt sure I would even get it back. I ran the engine before i sent to him and I ran it when I got it back and the engine ran the numbers I said it would. I tried to help your buddy serveral times when he asks for help but I see now you and him are beyond help because you will not listen.

Doesnt matter to me. I know how to make things faster, how to get more out of an engine, how to get more out of a prop and how to get more ouut of an airframe. I am in the AF been in for 21 years now. I am a certified master mechanic, I have my A&P, working on my MAS degree from Embry-Riddle, been in ever major conflict in the middle east, been to every continent even Antarctica, Worked on the C-141B for 10 years and was a flying crew chief, worked the C-17 for 10 years and I was also a flying crew chief with it, I let sharks swim with me in florida, I can fly any RC aircraft, I have driven a car over 200 and I dont always drink beer but when I do I drink Dos Equis.

Anything else from MN?