RCU Forums - View Single Post - help me deal with this guy!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 03:40 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default help me deal with this guy!!!

Ok, so I have an ebay store.
I sell mostly redcat, but often sell used rc's

I sold this T3: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3808&viewitem=

It sold on a sunday. I said in my ad I usually ship next day, and would ship parcel post.
I wasnt able to ship till wednesday....so I shipped it priority mail.
I got a message asking if it had shipped. I said I just had, and that it shipped priority mail.
His next message was WHATS THE HOLD UP?
I again said I had just shipped it, and messaged him the tracking number.

His next message: DUDE, I PAID THE INSTANT I WON THE AUCTION... CK MY 1400 FEEDBKS I PAY INSTANTLY, NOW WHY THE WAIT TO SHIP ? THX RBW

At this point I didnt know what he was talking about. I again told him it had shipped, and appoligized for the delay and stated I upgraded the shipping for him.

Next message: YES PAYPAL REFLECTS INSTANT PAYMENT . I DID GIVE U BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT ,BUT PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING, FEEDBK WILL REFLECT !

Yet again, I appologize, and let him know he should have it by monday the 6th.

His next message: so i really didnt pay late& u made that up ? rite?

WHAT?, I never once said he paid late!!!

Today he recieved the truck. His message today:

HI, NICE GOOD CONDITION ROLLER TOOK, STEERING BLOCK,FRONT AXLE,BALL PIN, BALL, NUT, REAR AXLE PINS(2),SHOCK OIL & SEALS IN FRONT SHOCKS, THATS ABOUT 40.00 WORTH OF STUFF, BE GLAD A LIL KID DIDNT BUY THIS GOOD COND TRUCK . WHAT DO U THINK HIS FEEDBK WOULD BE ? U R LUCKY MY PIT BOX CONTAINED ALL THESE ITEMS NEW.. U MUST DO BETTER!! , THX RBW

Now Im just ticked. this guy will probly leave neg feedback. He bought on the 29th and got it today, the 4th. thats pretty damn fast shipping right!
Second, my ad stated it needed the steering parts. The shocks are fine. They are not bent, not leaking. I never said it was "race ready". I said you could put on a new steering hub and electronics and drive.
This truck had a newly rebuilt trans, good tires and a fairly clean chassis for an older truck.

I dont even know how to respond to his last message. I was about to right some harsh stuff back to him, but my ebay store is kinda a biz and I need to keep customer satisfaction in mind as well as good feedback.

I am considering just ignoring his last email. I doubt there is anything (short of a refund) that would make this guy happy. I have sold probly 200ish used models on ebay and NEVER had someone as unreasonable as this guy.

Its not jsut me right? This guy is just out there.