RCU Forums - View Single Post - help me deal with this guy!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 03:57 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: help me deal with this guy!!!

here is what I drafted as a responce:

The shocks are not bent, not leaking. I didnt say they were "race ready".
The rear drive pins must have fallen out into the box. I know they were there when I packed it up.

You should also note that in the ad it stated it needed new rear tires. However I included a pair of good wheels and tires. That is a $30 value if bought new.

I have sold over 200 used rc's on ebay. You recieved your item within a week of your payment, yet gave me a ton of crap over the date it shipped. You also accused me of saying you didnt pay on time....which I never said. I can go back threw all my messages to you, and you can do the same. I simply didnt say anything about you paying late!

I described the parts the truck needed to run. The steering hub includes the ball and stub axle.
And as already mentioned, I said it needed rear tires but included them anyway.
I never said the truck was "race ready" or "excellent" condition. I said it was good. The T3 is an older truck. To expect it to have shocks like new, no scratches and not need a part or too is not practical.
No one new to the hobby would be likely to buy a roller which already needs parts other than the electronics, nor should they.

I have a B3, it runs awsome and yet is not in as good condition as the T3 I sold you is.

I have 8 years experience in this hobby, and 4 years on ebay. I detailed what the truck needed and had plenty of pics of the truck.
You recieved the truck withing the estimated arrival time given by ebay...which was 3-9 days. 6 days.

I truely do not see any basis for the constant complaints you have sent me.