RCU Forums - View Single Post - help me deal with this guy!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 01:02 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: help me deal with this guy!!!

ORIGINAL: avidflyguy

ebay doesn't do anything to protect the sellers, i've been taken for over 600.00 on 3 different buyers on rc engines, just because you send the items with a confirmation or tracking # doesn't mean diddly to ebay/paypal, everyone of the buyers claimed they didn't receive the item and i'm out the motors plus the refunds i gave plus all the associated ebay and paypal fees that went with those 3 transactions. will never ever use ebay for anything again, its nothing short of crooked business to sell on ebay
really?

I had a buyer say the didnt recieve a redcat truck. but the fedex number showed it had. the buyer opened a case against me. I gave ebay/paypal the tracking number and 24 hours later the cased was closed in my favor.

If you have a valid tracking number, then the buyer saying it didnt come shouldnt mean crap. once the package is in the hands of fedex, usps, ups your job as the seller has been done. If its lost by the shippinig company you shouldnt have to pay.

It does SERIOUSLY help to put insurance on EVERY package you ship. I am still kinda lazy and dont do it unless the item is worth over $100 tho.