RCU Forums - View Single Post - help me deal with this guy!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Airplanes400
My Feedback: (349)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: help me deal with this guy!!!

ORIGINAL: nitrosportsandrunner

here is what I drafted as a responce:

The shocks are not bent, not leaking. I didnt say they were ''race ready''.
The rear drive pins must have fallen out into the box. I know they were there when I packed it up.

You should also note that in the ad it stated it needed new rear tires. However I included a pair of good wheels and tires. That is a $30 value if bought new.

I have sold over 200 used rc's on ebay. You recieved your item within a week of your payment, yet gave me a ton of crap over the date it shipped. You also accused me of saying you didnt pay on time....which I never said. I can go back threw all my messages to you, and you can do the same. I simply didnt say anything about you paying late!

I described the parts the truck needed to run. The steering hub includes the ball and stub axle.
And as already mentioned, I said it needed rear tires but included them anyway.
I never said the truck was ''race ready'' or ''excellent'' condition. I said it was good. The T3 is an older truck. To expect it to have shocks like new, no scratches and not need a part or too is not practical.
No one new to the hobby would be likely to buy a roller which already needs parts other than the electronics, nor should they.

I have a B3, it runs awsome and yet is not in as good condition as the T3 I sold you is.

I have 8 years experience in this hobby, and 4 years on ebay. I detailed what the truck needed and had plenty of pics of the truck.
You recieved the truck withing the estimated arrival time given by ebay...which was 3-9 days. 6 days.

I truely do not see any basis for the constant complaints you have sent me.
You wrote a very nice, and thought-out letter. But I would suggest that you not send it. It appears that the person you are dealing with, doesn't have the intelligence to read or comprehend. From the sound of his replies, it doesn't sound like he understood anything you wrote, or didn't even read your emails! I think it's best to leave it alone, block the idiot from being able to buy from you, and hope he doesn't leave negative feedback for you. Hopefully, he will just go away.

PS
E-bay-of-pigs sucks. I never liked the thought of dealing with them as a buyer, and especially as a seller. Their fees are many, and excessive.