RCU Forums - View Single Post - Durable, waterproof, tough bashers. Alternatives?
Old 08-07-2012, 08:39 PM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Durable, waterproof, tough bashers. Alternatives?

Nitro has a more usable power-band in my opinion mid-high end is perfect, not so much as to create wheel spin, but enough so the tires just hold.

my MGT 8.0 with a ported engine will give a brushless rig a run for it's money when it comes to torque. there is only so much power you can put on the ground, and I can flip it with a throttle stab at about 25mph.

however if you are spending more than $30 or $35 a gallon it will get pricy, but I can get it for $25 a gallon of 25% and only use a gallon every two months if I run moderately, that is only about $3 a week!

heavy? nooo, a savage flux weighs more than a real savage, a E-buggy weighs more than a nitro buggy, most the time nitro is lighter.

different tech for different people, I prefer a mechanical watch over a quartz one, a passive pickup over a active one, a old appliance over a new one and a classic car over a modern one.

oh yeah, and you can buy additives that make the fumes smell sweet and like fruit, candy or soda.
so yeah, cool engine noise that mimic formula 1 carts, smoke AND the scent of rootbeer at the same time

Nitro is only messy if you miss the tank or have exhaust leaks.