RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C. Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 03:41 PM
cumquat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C. Part 2.

ORIGINAL: TSNF

cumquat, I know exactly what you mean about the nitro, my T-Maxx for example. It's a feeling of achievement, a badge of manliness to get the damn thing running sometimes. The T-Maxx comes with EZ Start so there is no pulling involved but there is the tuning aspect that will sometimes drive you mad. When you get it clicking just right though, it's a sweet sound and the smell of nitro exhaust...intoxicating.

The electrics are just easier (at least the engine/motor part) to run. I've got an 8000mAh LiPo in mine and it goes forever and if I want to run some more, put in the other 8000mAh LiPo!

I say get one, if you can afford and get it out of your system - you will love it or hate it. I couldn't recommend anything for you BurningEvader1458, I just don't have that much experience with nitro vehicles. Check out the Buy/Sell section on this website, I'm sure you can find something reasonably priced. Or, save up and get something new. I got a nitro for my first vehicle because my brother had one and he wouldn't shut up about his... Read up on it first then make your decision.

Have fun,
TSNF
i had a nitro sport but i kept forgetting to charge the starter battery so i just bought a pull starter. that's one of the reasons i'm also considering a buggy. i had one as my first and hated the pull starter so i bought a roto starter and cordless drill. if i were to get a buggy, i'd get a starter box